inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit 2-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: SW11740
- Herstellernummer: Build HAT
Raspberry Pi Build HAT
The Raspberry Pi Build HAT combines the power of Raspberry Pi computing with LEGO® hands-on learning to enable a fun and creative learning experience for students, teachers and makers.
The Build HAT is compatible with the most recent generation of LEGO® Technic™ motors, and with sensors included in the LEGO® Education SPIKE™ Prime portfolio.
- Controls up to 4 motors and sensors
- Powers the Raspberry Pi (when used with a suitable external PSU)
- Easy to use from Python on the Raspberry Pi
The Raspberry Pi Build HAT is an add-on board designed in collaboration with
LEGO® Education to make it easy to control LEGO® Technic™ motors and sensors with
Raspberry Pi computers.
It provides four connectors for LEGO Technic motors and sensors from the
LEGO® Education SPIKE™ Portfolio. The available sensors include a distance sensor, a
colour sensor, and a force sensor. The angular motors come in a range of sizes and
include integrated encoders that can be queried to find their position.
The Build HAT fits all Raspberry Pi computers with a 40-pin GPIO header, including — with
the addition of a ribbon cable or other extension device — Raspberry Pi 400. Connected
LEGO Technic devices can easily be controlled in Python, alongside standard
Raspberry Pi accessories such as a camera module.
The Raspberry Pi Build HAT power supply, available separately, is designed to
power both the Build HAT and Raspberry Pi computer along with all connected
LEGO Technic devices.
The LEGO® Education SPIKE™ Prime set 45678 and SPIKE™ Prime Expansion set 45681,
available separately from LEGO Education resellers, include a collection of useful
elements supported by the Build HAT.
- Controls up to four LEGO Technic motors and sensors included in the SPIKE Portfolio, along with those from the LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Robot Inventor kit and most other LEGO devices that use an LPF2 connector
- Fits onto any Raspberry Pi computer with a 40-pin GPIO header
- Easy-to-use Python library to control your LEGO Technic devices
- Onboard Raspberry Pi RP2040 microcontroller manages low-level control of LEGO Technic devices
- DC power connector: 2.1mm barrel jack, centre positive
- Requires an external 8V ±10% DC power source – like the Raspberry Pi Build HAT Power Supply, or a 7.5V battery pack – to power the Build HAT, Raspberry Pi computer (except Raspberry Pi 400), and connected LEGO Technic devices